The Five Points Community Farm Market is a project of the Five Points Partnership, a 501(c)3 non-profit formed in October 2000 as a grassroots community organization. The Farm Market began as a community project in 2002 on a vacant lot across from Norview Middle School- with volunteers selling peanuts and 3 small growers offering produce. Today, the Partnership, through the Farm Market, addresses issues that affect our neighborhoods such as access to healthy food, a healthy diet and healthy eating habits. Join us as we work together for a stronger and healthier community.
What We Offer
In addition to a Farm Market, it is also a Small Business incubator for businesses that are too big for their home and too small for a storefront.
Here’s what’s inside: (Open same hours as the Market)
- Purple Sage Apothecary – scented oils and local crafts
- Pinch Spicery – just a little bit of a lot of wonderful spices
- Town Center Cold Pressed Juices & Smoothies
- Community Kitchen – available for rent by the hour, the day or the week for cooking classes and Pop Up Food businesses
- Get Fresh Cafe – The cafe’ uses the Market as it’s pantry to prepare the freshest foods possible.
Just a few of the Products we carry in the Market:
- Route 11 Potato Chips
- J & W Farm, glunten free cake mixes
- Eastern Shore Coastal Roasting Company, coffees
- Rogue Elephant coffees
- Newsome Peanuts
- The Pet Way, Naturally Holistic pet foods
- Local Honey
- J & L Green Farm grass-fed beef
- Variety of local craft beers
- Big Ugly on tap
- Selection of Virginia wines
- Asorbas Salsa (formal Saborsa Salsa)